Gathering relevant information about the system through monitoring and measuring and following the process procedures will enable top management to exercise the last principle of ISO, and that is evidence-based decision making.
- ISO management system after certification
- How to maintain your ISO management system after certification
- Winning tenders is critical to the development and life of your business, but where do you begin?
- Audits can be positive for your business and here’s why!
- Are you conforming with this ISO requirement?